By James Philip
This App was recommended to me on one of my training courses and it is one of the best, schedule import/export to Excel I’ve used and believe me I’ve used many.
Below are some of the details from the Autodesk Appstore.
- Easily export your BIM data (Model and Annotation Categories, Elements and Schedules) from Autodesk® Revit® to Excel Spreadsheets and import it back to update the model.
- Export and import your BIM data to/from Google Drive/Google Sheets.
- Use embedded Excel-like Editor to make quick changes to your data without opening Excel or simply to preview the data before exporting/importing to/from Excel.
- Create new Rooms and Spaces from a template Excel file.
- All Revit Model Categories, Annotation Categories, and Elements (individually or by Type ID)
- Revit Schedules (Quantities, Material Take-off, Sheet List, View List, etc.).
- Linked Models data (for visualization purposes only).
- Project Standards (e.g., Project Information, Object Styles) and List of Families in the model.
Compatible with Revit versions: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022
Note: This app uses a custom installer (and not the standard Autodesk App Store installer).