by Dennis Collin
A few Revit versions ago, level objects were set to be visible in 3D views. With the release of 2022 last week Grids are also visible. To make them visible , click the show grid visibility controls and select the appropriate intersecting level.
Fig. Setting Grid objects to be visible within a 3D view.
The latest release of Revit has many other new features and improvements, a selection of some of these improvements are listed below. I will post about these and other developments in more detail over the coming weeks.
- Revit Built-in PDF Exporter.
- Show Wall Core Only.
- Tapered Walls.
- Filter by Family and Type in Schedule View.
- Split Schedule Across Sheets.
- Remember Last Used Tab in Material Browser.
- Load Autodesk Family Navigation Tools.
- Revision Numbering Enhancements.