by John Flanagan
Sheet Issues / Revisions
The Sheet Issues / Revisions tool is used to manage sheet issue numbers and revision numbers. You can also use this tool to control the visibility of tags.
To Issue a Revision
- In the Revit project, click View tab > Sheet Composition panel > Sheet Issues/Revisions. Alternatively, click on the Sheet Issues/Revisions tool from the Additional Settings drop-down in the Manage tab.
The Sheet Issues/Revisions dialogue box will open.
Click in the various fields to modify the values. To add a revision, click the add button.
- In the Sheet Issues/Revisions dialog, do the following:
- For Issued to, indicate the person or organisation to whom the revisions will be issued.
- For Issued by, indicate the person or organisation who will issue the revision.
- Check the other values for the revision row (such as Date and Description). Update them if needed.
- Select Issued.
Most of the revision row displays as read-only. After selecting Issued, you cannot make further changes to the revision information.
Note: If you need to change revision information after issuing the revision, clear Issued, make the changes and then select Issued again.
- Click OK.
- Print or publish the revised sheets.