by David Crowther
We have already created a number of Blogs and Videos exploring how you could better integrate your CAD and GIS Workflows, including:
- Using Open Source GIS to integrate CAD and GIS - https://www.cadlinecommunity.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360001096598-Integrated-CAD-and-GIS
- Integrating AutoCAD with GIS a 3 Part series:
- Part 1 - Using AutoCAD - https://www.cadlinecommunity.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360001406237-Integrating-CAD-and-GIS-Using-AutoCAD-Part-1
- Part 2 – ArcGIS to AutoCAD Plugin - https://www.cadlinecommunity.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360002202378-Integrating-CAD-and-GIS-Using-AutoCAD-Part-2
- Part3 - Staring to use ArcGIS Online - https://www.cadlinecommunity.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/360004993498-Integrating-CAD-and-GIS-Using-AutoCAD-Part-3
To complete this journey of discovery - looking at better ways to integrate CAD and GIS - this final blog will concentrate on how to manage your ESRI ArcGIS Online account to upload, view, manipulate and then distribute your ESRI based geospatial datasets across your wider CAD team.