Cymap 2020 introduces a wealth of improvements to the user experience allowing you to complete your usual workflows in less time.
Below is a summary of the new features and enhancements in Cymap 2020:
Wiring and Electrics
New motor rated circuit protective devices are included which are essential for the process industry. Also an expanded range to include the following new manufacturers:
- Schneider Electric
A user can now update the busbar data and have access to the latest New Eaton Electrical Power Xpert Ranges.
- Quick Cable reports are now 18th Edition compliant.
- Copy and Paste in Wiring 18th now includes General Loads.
- A new feature in Power Distribution Design allows the engineer to see when the Board's Sub Sections' design load exceeds the board's Load Rating/CPD Rating, which is essential as the project matures.
New Highlight Cables feature which ensures cables don’t overheat and checks the integrity of the installation as the project matures.
Multi-Room Lighting Calculations
New functionality allows significantly faster lighting design for large, complex, multi-room projects as well as improved accuracy with unusual shaped rooms.
Select Circulating Returns
- New Select Item feature in the View menu for locating circulating returns.
Tank Head Levels
- The tank head level threshold has now been increased to accommodate the higher residual pressures involved with high rise buildings.
- Enhancements to the manifolds connections to support more projects utilising underfloor heating.
Significant improvements have been made to the capabilities of our cloud licensing system.
New functionality to allow multiple floor plan thicknesses in TAS to be more easily imported into Cymap.
For further information about the latest release, please contact our Building Services team today on 01924 442333.