By John van Rijn
These notifications are updated whenever the Autodesk development team deems it necessary to provide information about items, updates, or issues that may affect your InfraWorks projects.
Current notices 1-08-2019
- Traffic Simulation is now computed locally and does not require cloud credits.
- With the release of InfraWorks (2020.1) this fall, Traffic Simulation will no longer be available in older versions of InfraWorks.
- With the release of InfraWorks (2020.2) this winter, Line Girder Analysis will no longer be available in older versions of InfraWorks.
- Install country specific content for use in your models. Country kits for Autodesk InfraWorks are available through the Autodesk Desktop App. Navigate to the My Updates section of the Autodesk Desktop App to install country kits.
- InfraWorks supports BIM 360 Document Management accounts configured within US data centers only.
- The InfraWorks Design Feed has been retired and is no longer available. Shared Views are available in versions of InfraWorks newer than 2018.2 as a replacement.
Source Autodesk InfraWorks Home