By Miles Nicholson
The most probable cause is that the Autodesk Desktop App has been corrupted during an installation update.
Uninstall the Autodesk Desktop App via Control Panel > Programs and Features and then go to the following link to download/install it again:
Autodesk Desktop App
If the program still fails to work, then continue with the next instructions:
- Exit Autodesk Desktop App by right-clicking on the icon in the System Tray and selecting Exit. If it is frozen and will not close via this method, launch the Task Manager and end the AutodeskDesktopApp.exe *32 process
- Click the Start menu and type services.msc in the search box
- Locate Autodesk Desktop App Service in the list. Right-click the service and select Stop
- Use the link above to download/install the program again
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 but this time select Start instead of Stop. Note: The service may automatically start after installing Autodesk Desktop App
If the above still doesn’t resolve the issue, please get in touch with Customer Services on 01784 419911.