By Garry Stockton
When using Revit, I am sure like me it annoys you when you accidentally double click a family and you end up opening the family editor while working in a project? Although this was a new feature added to Revit 2018, I have found this feature to be more annoying than helpful when designing any content.
So how do we turn this feature off? Just follow the simple step below…
Go to the Application menu (the big R at the top left of the screen) and select the ‘Options’ button at the bottom of the menu.
- In the left side of the Options dialog box, select the User Interface category.
- Select the Customise button next to Double-click Options.
- In the Customise Double-click Settings dialog box, select the box next to Family.
- Pick the arrow for the drop-down box and choose the Do Nothing option.
- Pick the OK buttons to exit the dialog boxes.