By Garry Stockton
Do you need to print multipage PDF’s?
Many people print multi-page drawings to DWF and then print from DWF to PDF to create multi-page drawings from Revit. Revit can print straight to multi page PDF's using the following method.
You can use Adobe PDF or Microsoft PDF creator.
- Select PDF as your printer.
- Use "Settings" to setup the correct page size and scale.
- Under "print range", select "selected views / sheets", then select the views/ sheets you want to print (assuming you wish to print more than one drawing sheet).
- Under "file", select "combine multiple selected views / sheets into a single file" and select the big "OK" to print.
- You will then be prompted for a file name and file location. Set this to suit you, and away you go... multi-page PDF.