By Miles Nicholson
New to the 2019 Localiser:
- New WD library (wiring block diagram library)
A new Cadline specific AutoCAD Electrical library has been developed for wiring block diagrams. This enables the user to create automatic wiring diagrams. A wiring block diagram is a symbolical representation of the actual physical device but contains from/to wiring information that is automatically extracted from the schematic diagrams. Many electrical companies build from this type of drawing rather than a schematic.
More information on wiring diagrams can be found on the following link:
- Additional catalogue content from:
- New Add URL command:
The command creates a navigateable hyperlink of the weblink within the symbol thus meaning the weblink information is available instantly hovering over the symbol in the schematic or within a published PDF. The default AutoCAD Electrical Surfer command does not create hyperlinks within a published PDF.
- New WIRING DIAGRAM project (data set showing how the WD library can be utilised)
- 2019 Install support
- Modified eXtras ribbon tab
- Template projects updated to include 2019 support
- WIRING DIAGRAM