The following issues are addressed by this hotfix:
- PDFIMPORT fails on an underlay with a relative path for some PDF files.
- May crash on opening a file when STARTUP setting is changed.
- May crash if the region and language settings contain long character strings.
- Layers of Xrefs that are frozen in viewports are plotting ellipses.
- In some languages the model documentation commands are not working.
- The number of hits for GetLineContainment is incorrectly counted.
- Xrefs show as needing reloading when opened from a network path to a shared folder.
Note: Autodesk AutoCAD Hotfix 1 is included with this hotfix and does not need to be installed before installing this hotfix.
|AutoCAD_2017_Hotfix_2_x86.exe (exe - 19.9Mb)|
|AutoCAD_2017_Hotfix_2_x64.exe (exe - 23.7Mb) English Readme|
Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2017 Hotfix 3
- 3DROTATE Command freezes when used for point clouds in some instances.
- Migration tool may crash importing customized settings from previous releases.
Note:This hotfix applies to the following releases with Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 Hotfix 2 installed:
|AutoCAD_2017_Hotfix_3_x86.exe (exe - 575Kb)|
|AutoCAD_2017_Hotfix_3_x64.exe (exe - 635Kb) English Readme|