What are the map settings within the Data Layer admin page?
Using the Data Layers admin page the Admin user can specify the following options which control how the Data Layer is represented within the Incident Map window;
- Information Bubble – allows the Admin user to define which atrributes are shown.
- Opacity – a numerical value representing how opaque the Data Layer.
- Theme – should a Themeg. Incident_Type be associated to the Data Layer and thus colour the incident points accordingly.
- Map icon - used to determine the style of the points in the map if no Theme is applied.
- Map Highlight icon – the icon that the incident points will be displayed as when the user hovers over the point in the map.
- Stroke/Fill (Colour/Pattern/Width/LineStyle) – the settings to control how line and polygon map objects are shown in the Incident map.
- Highlight Stroke/Fill (Colour/Pattern/Width/Opacity) – the settings to control how line and polygon map objects are shown as highlighted in the Incident map.
- Accreditation – allows you to add different accreditation/copyright text for each Data Layer.