You are browsing to your network drive to find that it is showing the folder as empty.
The properties of the network drive are showing as off-line and listed as “CSC-CACHE”
Please try to reset the cache.
- Open Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Sync Centre
- Click “Manage Offline Files”
- Click “View your offline files”
- Clear all contents
- Click the “Disk Usage” tab
- Click “Delete temporary files”
If you are not using Off-line folders then you can simply disable this feature from the Sync Centre control panel applet.