STAINES, Middlesex, 21st September 2015 – Cadline Ltd., an Autodesk Platinum Partner with AEC and Manufacturing specialisations has entered into a joint venture with BIMevoke to create CBJV.
BIMevoke provide specialist Digital Engineering services to deliver 3D design and Building Information Models. In addition, they offer project consultancy and detailed design capability for Civil, Structural, Process, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Control projects.
The joint venture offers an extended portfolio of products and services with project and product support as a single package. These services are available to clients involved in both new build and those working on the development and integration of existing assets.
Extended Services Portfolio
- Digitising of Existing Assets (DEA process) – providing data rich models for improved asset lifecycle management are created through bespoke software navigation packages. This introduces a transformational change to how infrastructure projects are delivered.
- Augmented Reality Applications – the creation of Augmented Reality Applications for industry, bringing detailed 2D drawings to life and enhancing the design and delivery process.
- Detailed Design, 3D and BIM Services –
- Working as direct consultants.
- Assessing traditional workflows and implementing BIM in accordance with BS1192 and PAS 1192 standards.
- In house training programmes delivered to improve skills from adoption of 3D design through to advanced BIM courses.
The BIMevoke team has over 15 years industry experience with a varied client database, working on small, medium and large construction and engineering projects in the UK. These typically involve integrating processes with BIM and input is provided throughout the project life cycle. The team consists of highly knowledgeable and experienced multidisciplinary designers from all fields of industry such as Rail, Water and Wastewater Treatment, Petrochemical and Nuclear. BIMevoke has gained multiple 3D Design and Engineering awards for clients both in the UK and Internationally.
For further details about CBJV and the extended services offered by the new joint venture, please visit http://www.cadline.co.uk/Products/BIM/CadlineBIMevokeJointVenture.
About Cadline Ltd
Cadline Ltd is a Platinum Awarded Autodesk Partner, specialising in the supply of innovative design technology and associated consultancy, integration and professional services. With 8 regional training centres, Cadline is also the largest Autodesk Authorised Training Centre in the UK training in excess of 3,500 delegates per year. Please visit www.cadline.co.uk for more information.
About BIMevoke Ltd
BIMevoke Ltd is a specialist Digital Engineering consultancy delivering 3D design and Building Information Modelling to clients. In addition to new build detail design, we offer our DEA process, (Digitising of Existing Assets), providing data rich models for improved asset lifecycle management through our bespoke software navigation package. Please visit www.bimevoke.co.uk for more information.