By Service Packs
Applies to AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, Autodesk has released Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D® 2015 Service Pack 3, which fixes or addresses a variety of issues discovered by Autodesk's internal testing team and by customers using the Customer Error Reporting Utility.
- This Service Pack applies to all language versions of Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015.
- Be sure to close Civil 3D and any other AutoCAD based application before installing this Service Pack.
- If, during installation, the prompt "Automatically close applications and attempt to restart them after setup is complete" is displayed, choose this option and continue the installation.
- If your system is not automatically rebooted as part of the Service Pack installation, reboot your system after the installation is complete.
- Please view the readme file for instructions on how to uninstall this Service Pack.
- Before applying this Service Pack, export user profile customizations to a secure location. Customizations include changes made to support file search paths, print file customizations, printer support file paths, redirections, custom template settings, etc. After successful installation of this Service Pack, import and reapply the customizations.
|C3D2015_x64_SP3.0.exe (exe - 173Mb)