Cadline is pleased to announce the launch of Cymap 2015, the leading Building Services Design Solution.
Some of the New Features in Cymap 2015 include:
- New Lighting calculations to satisfy SLL lighting codes
- New Part L, "Lighting Energy Numeric Indicator" (LENI) Calculation
- New socket types in line with BS7671 Amendment 2
- New separate earthing of transformers
- Additional pipework and ductwork 2D routing export added into CyLINK R2 to create full Revit functional 3D output for coordination and final deliverable of drawings
- New plant room symbols with electrical loads
- New Visible Light Transmission values in materials databases
Sustainable Design Solution:
As the industry shifts increasingly towards BIM adoption, Cymap 2015 is a market leading tool that allows users to efficiently work within the BIM process, including full import compatibility with Revit MEP, Revit and other 3D software packages via gbXML. It has been designed to be flexible enough to be successfully adapted to any stage of the BIM process. Cymap 2015 can be used to import dynamic results from industry standard TAS software and directly from Revit Architecture. You can also export 3D services from Cymap 2015 into Revit.