• Blog posts


    If I have linked an AutoCAD file and it’s the wrong scale can I resize it?


    Yes, on the modify tab you have the Scale tool which allows you to re-scale the linked file Graphical or Numerical.

    Graphical the user selects a point for example two points of a wall that could be both end points. The user can either select another point in the view or type in a new figure which will determine the scale factor.

    Numerical the user will specify the origin point and type in the scale factor.

    To undertake these commands select the linked AutoCAD file and then select Modify|CAD.dwg tab > Modify panel > Scale. Then from the options bar choses either Graphical or Numerical.



Please sign in to leave a comment.