C-dilla failing to install or stops working with legacy AutoCAD products and Viz and Max v4 versions with Windows XP
Download the Cdilla update from:
License Manager RTS Update
This License Manager Run-Time System (RTS) has been provided to resolve issues with the Standalone License Manager as documented in the Autodesk Product Support Knowledgebase.
Note: Customers who start their computer from different operating systems on different hard drives may have to authorize more than once after applying this update.
This update works with the following products:
· AutoCAD® 2000i and AutoCAD 2000i-based products - software-locked versions
· AutoCAD LT® 2000i Trial/Student Portfolio Version (where available)
· AutoCAD® 2002 and AutoCAD 2002-based products - software-locked versions
· AutoCAD LT® 2002 Trial/Student Portfolio Version (where available)
· Autodesk Inventor™ - software-locked versions
· Autodesk® VIZ 4
· 3ds max™ 4
After you download this update, you can install it by following these instructions.
Install the License Manager RTS Update on the target computer
1. Close all applications and log in as Administrator.
2. Unzip the downloaded file to a temporary directory.
3. In the temporary directory, double-click cdsetup.exe.
4. In the C-Dilla License Management System Setup dialog box, click Install.
5. When installation is complete, restart your computer.
6. Reauthorize your Autodesk product."