• Blog posts


    After making a connection from a branch pipe into a header, you may need to change the branch fitting. You can use the substitute grip to swap between fittings of the same type or family, e.g. between reducing tee and tee + reducer or between sockolet and weldolet but you cannot substitute one type of fitting for another. To change one type of fitting to another, however, you need to delete the first fitting and replace it with the other



Please sign in to leave a comment.