by Clint Brown
This latest release of Factory Design Suite includes new customer-driven features. You asked for smoother integration, including the ability to re-use your AutoCAD content in the Factory; as a result, you’ll find a new Create Assets command on the ribbon. You pondered the expansion of Bill of Materials (BOM) features to include costing and other data. Done and done. You also asked if you could determine during installation whether or not cloud-based assets are enabled. It is now so.
There’s plenty to check out with this new release so enjoy exploring and, as always, please be sure to let us know what you think.
- Publishing 2D Assets From AutoCAD
- Synching AutoCAD and Inventor Files
- Working with Bill of Materials
- To Use the Connect and Expose Commands
- Using Point Cloud to Improve Factory Design
- Enabling Cloud-based Assets