by Gareth Spencer
I hope you all have now installed Autodesk Revit 2015 and getting to grips with all the new Enhancements and Features. Autodesk have also released their subscription extension tools for 2015.
Below is a list and link to each extension tool for Revit 2015. Please Note if you don’t have subscription you can’t download them.
Autodesk Subscription Centre: subscription.autodesk.com
Batch Print for Autodesk Revit 2015 – Extension – Release Date 25-04-2014
Batch Print provides an easy way to print a large number of drawings (views and sheets) from a Autodesk® Revit® 2015, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2015, Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2015, or Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2015 software project.
Space Naming Utility for Autodesk Revit MEP 2015 – Extension – Release Date 25-04-2014
The Space Naming Utility for Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2015 software is an intuitive tool that automatically assigns the names and numbers from architectural rooms to Revit MEP spaces. By downloading the Space Naming Utility for Revit MEP 2015 software, you can eliminate the need to manually assign names to the spaces, helping save time and simplifying your workflow.
Worksharing Monitor for Autodesk Revit 2015 – Extension – Release Date 25-04-2014
Worksharing Monitor facilitates the use of Autodesk® Revit® 2015*, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2015, Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2015, or Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2015 software in a worksharing environment, in which multiple people work on one project. For workshared projects, Worksharing Monitor answers questions such as:
- Who is currently working on this project?
- Is my local copy of the project up-to-date?
- When will my Save to Central operation finish?
- Has my request to borrow elements been granted?
- Are any issues interfering with my work on a Revit software project?
Autodesk Revit DB Link 2015 – Extension – Release Date 24-04-2014
Import and export data between an Autodesk® Revit® 2015*, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2015, Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2015, or Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2015 project and an external database, and then more easily maintain relationships of linked data with Autodesk® Revit® DB Link.
- A grid view of the data enables you to make any final edits before import.
- Databases can be updated following internal or external changes.
- The grid control enables you to create Revit shared parameters to add new fields to related tables in the database.
- Changes to new fields within the database automatically update Revit shared parameters upon future imports.
Autodesk Revit Model Review 2015 – Extension – Release Date 24-04-2014
Automate the process of reviewing and auditing building information modeling (BIM) projects in Autodesk® Revit® 2015*, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2015, Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2015, or Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2015 software with the Autodesk® Revit® Model Review plug-in:
- Check the accuracy and consistency of a Project or Family against standards set by your firm, your clients, or industry best practices.
- Correct inconsistencies with a single click or with instructions provided when manual fixes are required.
Autodesk Revit Server 2015 – Extension – Release Date 23-04-2014
Autodesk® Revit® Server 2015 software enables design teams to more easily collaborate, helping to keep team members coordinated as they work on a project over a distributed wide area network (WAN). Revit Server helps maintain a seamlessly integrated collection of Revit central models on a single server that users can access from local servers. Built-in redundancy helps protect work in the case of WAN connectivity loss.
eTransmit for Autodesk Revit 2015 – Extension – Release Date 18-04-2014
With eTransmit for Autodesk® Revit® 2015 software products, you can copy a Revit model and dependent files to a single folder for Internet transmission. You can transmit any model that has been upgraded to Revit Release 2012 or later and saved. With eTransmit for Autodesk Revit, you can:
- Copy and detach a Revit model and associated files to a single folder for internet transmission. This removes the typical error messages when you copy central files using the operating system.
- Locate dependent files automatically and include them in the transmittal folder, helping to reduce the possibility of error. All dependent files are automatically converted to use relative paths so the dependent files can be located by the model.
- Choose to include related dependent files such as linked Revit models, CAD files, DWF™ markups, decal images, and external keynote files. You can transmit any Revit (.rvt) model that has been upgraded to be compatible with a Revit 2012 software product or later.
- Choose to Upgrade the Revit (.rvt) model and linked models to the current release.
- Choose to remove unused families, materials, and other objects from the Revit projects to reduce file size.
- Transmit models that are using file-based worksharing or server-based worksharing. eTransmit for Revit can also work with non-workshared Revit models.
Revit Extensions for Autodesk Revit 2015 – Extension – Release Date 17-04-2014
Revit® Extensions for Autodesk® Revit® 2015 extend the capabilities of Autodesk® Revit® 2015*, Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2015, Autodesk® Revit® MEP 2015, and Autodesk® Revit® Structure 2015 software in key areas, including structural analysis, modeling, reinforcement, interoperability and construction documentation. This download contains a portion of all previously released Revit Extensions (some content has been migrated to Autodesk Exchange Apps as separate installations or is no longer supported).