by Gareth Spencer
Autodesk® AEC Feed is a new iPad App to help you stay up-to-date on AEC industry news, trends, and Autodesk® software at your convenience. Autodesk® AEC Feed is a free and easy-to-use information resource for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals. With a wide variety of material—including articles, customer stories, workflow videos, and tips-and-tricks—this app is for professionals who want to stay informed of the latest information when in the office, at home, or on the move. AEC Feed is updated frequently, so there is always something new to read, watch, or learn.
With AEC Feed you can:
- Read about the latest industry trends, how others are using Autodesk AEC software, articles related to your current and future business, and case studies.
- Watch video tutorials that show you how to take advantage of workflows between Autodesk AEC products.
- Learn how to get more out of your software investment. Get tips-and-tricks and watch training videos from the experts.
AEC Feed allows you to:
- Stream or download videos. Watch them now or save to watch later (great for those long journeys).
- Filter by the content that is relevant to you. Set your preferences and make sure the most important content is always waiting for you at the top.
- Update when you are ready. Get alerts when new content is available but download only when you want to.
- Share with your peers. AEC Feed is integrated with Mail, Twitter®, and Facebook® so that you can more seamlessly share material with your teams, colleagues, and friends.
For more information and to download this app please click out the itunes Store
Source: AutodeskRevit-Facebook Page