Automate your electrical design process - we invite you to attend our informal interactive AutoCAD Electrical workshop to witness the benefits of reducing manufacturing costs, speeding up your electrical design process and complying to the latest IEC standards.
During the 2 hour workshop you will get the opportunity to see AutoCAD Electrical demonstrated and ask the expert any questions that you may have about the benefits on using the product.
Dates and Locations:
- 22nd June 2012 – CADline, Bristol - 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
- 6th July 2012 – Southampton (Venue TBC) – 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
- 20th July 2012 – CADline, Gatwick – 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
- 3rd August 2012 - CADline, Staines – 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
- 17th August 2012 – CADline, Peterborough – 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
- 14th September 2012 – Norwich (Venue TBC) – 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
During the workshop we will be showing: -
Automation in the creation of:
- Panel Layouts
- Terminal Rails
- Reports such as BOM's
What are the business benefits of attending?
- Automating how your control panels are Wired, Labelled and tested
- Addressing Market Need for Depth of Documentation
- Ensuring consistency of all drawings, no errors /duplication, (automatic wire numbering and x-referencing)
- Reduce purchasing costs by Playing the market in sourcing manufacture parts, AutoCAD Electrical is supplied with a vast choice of manufacturer parts to pick and choose from
- Guaranteeing compliance to latest IEC standards
- Helps achieve Standardisation with your customers
The workshops are aimed at a small selection of local companies so if you would like to reserve your FREE place now, click your preferred date and location below to register:
> 22nd June 2012 – Bristol - 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
> 6th July 2012 – Southampton (Venue TBC) – 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
> 20th July 2012 – Gatwick – 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
> 3rd August 2012 - Staines – 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
> 17th August 2012 – Peterborough – 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
> 14th September 2012 – Norwich (Venue TBC) – 10:00 AM–12:00 PM
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues as our guests at one of our AutoCAD Electrical workshops.