It appears some big enhancements have been added for the Structural side of Revit 2014.
- Users should now be able to calculate and schedule bars to the UK shape codes (BS 8666:2005).
- A new feature has been included in the Reinforcement settings called Include hooks in Rebar Shape definition. This shouldn’t influence rebar shape and to improve definition of rebar codes according to European standards.
- Again in the Reinforcement Settings, users can now specify rounding parameters for structural rebar. This is for bar lengths, bar segment length and structural fabric reinforcement.
- Multiple rebar annotations so users to tag multiple rebar and rebar sets with a single tag.
- Some improvements to modelling and how wire mesh is displayed.
- Rebar placement constraints
Please note information noted above has been taken from Autodesk information.