Return to the search page
Daniel Taylor's Blog
Change the keyboard commands in AutoCAD 2013
- How to change the keyboard commands in AutoCAD 2013? If you go to the manage tab> on the ribbon>Customization>Edit Aliases button.
- This will open up as a .pgp file in your users settings on the C:\ drive (see path) C:\Users\Jo Blog(this is your PC user name) \AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013 - English\R19.0\enu\Support\acad.pgp
- You can edit this file, change the shortcuts and save; this will change your shortcut commands in AutoCAD program.
- My file extension example on my PC is: C:\Users\daniel.taylor\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013 -English\R19.0\enu\Support\acad.pgp
- This will take you straight to your file to then edit in Notepad if you copy and paste the path with your username in to windows explorer.
- Once you open this file you can change your keyboard commands in Autocad, edit The text file, if you want you could copy and paste this into word and make your on table of Shortcut commands.