This Hotfix addresses an issue where there is an unexpected exit when editing pattern in 2D sketch In Inventor 2011
This hotfix should only be applied to systems directly affected by the issue described above, as this was the only issue this hotfix was created to address.
Published date: 2012-Jul-26
AutoCAD® Inventor® Suite 2011
AutoCAD® Inventor® Professional Suite 2011
This hotfix is available in 32bit and 64bit versions (downloaded together as one bundle) and is only applicable to Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 2. If you do not have Service Pack 2 please download and install prior to installing this Hotfix. Once installed, it will appear as an update under Add/Remove Programs and can be uninstalled from there.
- Download hotfix DL20040248.zip for Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 2.
- Extract DL20040248_32-bit.msp and DL20040248_64-bit.msp from the zip file downloaded in step 1.
- Double click on the appropriate .msp file (32-bit or 64-bit) to install this hotfix on each system running Autodesk Inventor 2011 Service Pack 2.
- Chose Next to begin the install...
- Once finished you'll receive the Autodesk Inventor 2011 Setup dialog box stating that the update has been successfully applied.
- Click Finish to complete the installation and exit the dialog box.
Subscription Bonus Pack Only